Do you love to grill food by yourself to have a small warm party with only your family or several close friends? If so, too many burners are unnecessary. In this case, a 2-burner gas grill is a more suitable choice.
In this article, we will introduce to you the best 2 burner gas grill on 2020, what to consider when buying a 2-burner gas grill as well as answer frequently asked questions.
Keep reading to learn!
A perfect gas grill with all highly-functional parts. It can heat up quickly, is durable and easy to move.
A mini cooking instrument that provides all you need at a full-sized product. Besides, it is easy to clean and sturdy.
Top 5 Best 2 Burner Gas Grill Reviews
First of all, let’s take a quick look at our rating and the most outstanding feature of today’s best choices!
|Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 Propane Grill||26500 BTU
|Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas Grill||20,000 BTU
|Weber 65010001 Genesis II E-210 Natural Gas Grill||26,000 BTU
|Char-Broil Performance 300 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill||24,000 BTU
|Weber 44070001 Spirit II E-210 2-Burner||n/a BTU
1. Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 LP Gas Grill
- Compact enough to fit narrow space.
- Cast-iron grates enameled with porcelain create even heat distribution.
- Heavy-duty porcelain-enameled lid and firebox that never peel or rust.
- Two swivel wheels for mobility on all surfaces.
- Six tool hooks for users to access grilling tools conveniently.
- The grease management system requires users not much effort to maintain and clean the device.
Because of the even heat spread throughout the grill, your food can receive heat uniformly and become tastier than ever.
Moreover, with 26,500 BTUs, the grate temperature can reach 500 degrees in less than 10 minutes. Hence, you can cook several dishes very fast on the 450-square-inch grilling surface area.
Most importantly, the two burners never leak gas or are oxidized. Indeed, this Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 Liquid Propane grill can pass any test of time and weather at ease.
For your convenience, the whole set includes a thermometer, an electronic ignition system, a user manual, a fuel level alert system, as well as six tool hooks.
Finally, with its optimal portability, this deserves to be the number one choice for anyone with much money to spend!
- Ergonomic and mobile design
- Even heat distribution
- Offer various kitchen tool hooks
- The grate bottom might oxidize very fast if users do not maintain it properly
2. Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas Grill
- The stainless steel table can be cleaned easily and is very sturdy
- Quick and simple ignition burners for instant heating
- Fold-away legs and locking lid for optimal storage and transporting
- Straightforward assembly
This mini 2-burner gas grill from Giantex is superior in its price range. When users take it out of the box, they can set up and launch it in a few minutes to grill food for their family. Also, it takes them the same amount of time to clean and store the instrument.
The tiny size makes it your best companion, whether you are at home or on the go.
Anyway, it is perfect for a modest price. If you are seeking the most excellent yet budget-friendly 2-burner gas grill, here it is
- Very safe and fast use
- Strong and easy to clean
- No customer service
3. Weber 65010001 Genesis II E-210 Natural Gas Grill
- GS4 Grilling System features two excellent stainless steel burners and Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars to disperse heat equally
- Innovative Grease Management System alleviates flares and removes grease more easily
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron grids supply a 380-square-inch grilling area
- 114-square-inch Tuck-Away warming rack high above the grids
- Easy operation with turning knobs
- Two stainless steel side preparation tables with hanging hooks for your cooking tools
- 10-year 100% Weber warranty
For people with small decks, this undersized grilling device provides the dependability and robust construction of bigger models in higher grades.
Two locking swivel casters on one side and two moving wheels on the opposite side support you to move the grill effortlessly to wherever you want.
The product is rather expensive, but it is worthy with a 10-year warranty of the manufacturer. Whatsoever, it is another wise choice for fans of compact 2-burner gas grills
- No assembly required
- Premium-grade materials
- Convenient to use
- Time-consuming to preheat the burners before use
4. Char-Broil Performance 300 2-Burner Gas Grill
- 100-square-inch swing-away shelf with porcelain-coated grids apart from a 300-square-inch main cooking area on porcelain-coated cast-iron nets
- Stainless steel lid and UFC bring about longevity
- The temperature gauge mounted on the lid for better heat control
- Electronic ignition for quick and dependable startups
- Foldable metal side shelves
- The storage cabinet can contain propane tanks as well as other accessories
- 2 fixed wheels in combination with 2 moving wheels provide mobility and stabilit
This Char-Broil product is your biggest bargain if you are on a tight budget. Due to its foldable side shelves and caster system, you can easily move the device.
24,000 BTU/h capacity is sufficient for you to cook great food on the cast-iron and porcelain-coated grates.
Like the above grill, this design supports even heat circulation all over the grill. And the customizable thermometer on top of the lid indicates the temperature that your food is being cooked in
- Safe and convenient use
- Fast and even heating
- Come with a thermometer
- Mobile and stable
- There might be a deformed feature in some products
5. Weber 44070001 Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Propane Grill
- 10-year Weber warranty
- iGrill 3 compatible
- GS4 grilling system integrates a grease management system and has two stainless steel burners, an Infinity ignition, and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron 360-square-inch grilling grids
- 2 side tables with 6 tool hooks
Don’t let its small size hide its full-sized features from you. The modest look only means that this device can fit well in any limited space.
The grill is very stiff and sturdy with the stainless-steel and aluminum composition. Furthermore, as designed to keep the heat source and the cooking surface close, it is much more fuel-efficient than larger models. Then, it can both heat up and cool down more quickly.
If you hate wasting time cleaning grease, remove the grate and put it in the dishwasher.
Although it is much bigger than the Giantex OP3243, this is also a preferable choice for trippers
- Compact design
- Safe lid
- Straightforward assembly and usage
- High performance
- Tiny drip pan
- No thermometer included
What to Consider When Pick Up A 2 Burner Gas Grill
Gas grills have extremely various prices, ranging from hundreds to thousands of dollars. Depending on your budget, let’s pick the best choice in your affordability.
In some cases, grills tend to be cheaper during hot seasons in the year.
Think about your more favorable kind of fuel before you buy a grill. If you have a porch or deck that is connected to a gas line, you should go for natural gas. Otherwise, you had better select a propane gas option.
Level of BTU
The level of BTU will decide the amount of heat your gas grill can hold. Although higher BTU means faster heating, it also means they consume more fuel.
Hence, the range of 85 to 100 BTU per square inch is ideal.
The material determines not only the quality but also the price of a product. Heavier steel is usually more sturdy in comparison with the thinner steel.
We also recommend excellent materials such as stainless steel, cast aluminum, cast iron, and enameled steel, etc.
Besides, the quality of the external paint layers will also keep your grill rust-free longer.
In most cases, additional features are not too important. However, sometimes, you may fall in love with a product just because of a marvelous sub-function.
Are you interested in infrared technology? Is a rotisserie feature or a built-in smoker a huge bonus? How about tool hooks, prep side tables, thermometer? These features can be extremely great for particular dishes or users while they provide considerable convenience for everybody.
Nonetheless, you should ensure that those things can work for you in the long term. Otherwise, you are just burning extra money.
Weight and size
If you have a large cooking space and do not intend to bring your gas grill with you on your trips, these factors might be not critical. Vice versa, if you get limited space at home or want to serve DIY grilled dishes on your trips, you must look for compact and portable models.
In particular, grills with casters and foldable parts are preferable choices to go for.
The warranty policy not only shows the confidence of the manufacturer in their product’s quality but also protects you from many relevant problems.
In terms of gas grills, each of them may have varying coverage for individual parts of the equipment. For example, it can have a 4-year warranty for the primary burners, a 3-year warranty for the lid and the firebox, and a 6-month warranty for other parts.
Remember to check the covered parts as well as their guarantee durations. These are often included in the price and value of a product.
It goes without saying that a superb product always receives many positive reviews. You should consult the opinions of previous users on the Internet or in real life to know about your future gas grills better.
However, you should only believe in detailed and trustworthy sources
2 Burner Gas Grill: FAQ's
How many burner grills do I need?
The rule will be like this. With two burners, the maximum number of people you can serve is four. Meanwhile, three burners can meet the needs of eight to ten people without too much effort.
Also, your gas grill should feature at least three burners to distribute heat more evenly. However, a 2-burner ergonomic grill may take little space and fit well in narrow areas like a balcony.
Therefore, depending on your own case, remember this rule, and you can have the answer for yourself.
Are gas grills better than charcoal?
Yes. In comparison with charcoal, gas grills can provide heat faster with less smoke. Plus, they also are easier to operate, clean, and maintain.
Do BTUs matter for grills?
Yes, but it is not too serious. The BTU capacity can determine how much heat your gas grill can provide to cook food. However, you do not always need too much heat to have juicy grilled dishes.
Besides, the design of the grill has more impact, especially the lids and grates that can retain heat.
Are Weber grills really that much better?
Yes. Weber is the premier brand in manufacturing grills. The company has been operating for more than a century and always delivers premium-quality products.
What is a good BTU for a BBQ?
If you want to have a tasty BBQ, a grill with 75 – 100 BTUs per square inch is ideal.
You do not need to pursue the most expensive gas grill. Let’s think carefully about your requirements and find out the most suitable one.
Now, you can rely on the detailed buying guide and answers for FAQs as well as the top 5 recommended products above to find out the best 2 burner gas grill for yourself.
Anyway, thanks for reading!